Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The end is nigh!

The end of my teenage years of course. June 15th, 20 years old! 2 decades... holy crap! Seems like forever. Like a lifetime. Oh wait...

I finally got a job. McDonalds... woo. But a job is a job and I'm that much closer to getting my baby, aka a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250r. Lime green of course. :)

My most important update though, I'm happy. For the first time in a long while, I am happy with how things are going. No, life isn't perfect but you can't exactly know what happiness is if you don't experience the downsides of things. 

Most of the people currently in my life are awesome. I've patched up (kinda) things with a couple people, spent more time hanging out with people instead of being lazy around my house, and I even went out and got my motorcycle endorsement! Progress! Toward what, I'm not sure, but I dig it. 

I apologize if this post wasn't all that entertaining, but I promise my next one will be another short (short) story. :)

Until next time,
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

P.S. I still need your help with tour de cure! If you donate to my cause, I will love you forever! Though I probably already do. :)


 

1 comment: