The weather has been giving me all kinds of good feelings. I haven't been really down lately or anything, just kinda in a constant "eh" mood. It's like, I'm optimistic. I'm ready to tackle some Quidditch players on Saturday. :) While there's still a lot to be done before Saturday, I'm proud of how much work and effort that has already been put into this, not even just from our team. We've made almost $100 just from advertising in our program, and we've got volunteers coming from other schools to help us out. The Quidditch community includes some of my favorite people in the world.
Speaking of Quidditch... kinda... I officially registered for this year's LeakyCon! I haven't been to any of the previous ones, but since I know some really awesome dedicated HP fans like myself (who also happen to be Quidditch players... YEAH.), I will be heading to Chicago this August to go nerd it out. I'm way too excited for this. My life is awesome.
On a completely separate note, I, and I'm sure many others, really wish I had a remote control for life. Right now I wish I could just pause time, frolic in the warm sunshine, take a nap, check off everything on my to-do list, and maybe even clean the apartment.
However, since I don't have this remote, I'm gonna go try to get some of those things done with the little time I have. ;)
Until next time,
Ready to kick some muggle ass. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment