Since today is another Rachel-is-covered-in-really-itchy-and-unexplained-hives day, I decided it should also be watch-movies-Netflix-categorizes-as-emotional day. I just finished a movie called Listen to Your Heart about a songwriter who falls in love with a Deaf girl. I know it might be ironic, but anybody who knows me would know that any guy who can sing AND knows sign is my dream guy. (Aside from Nick of course. ;b) Plus the actor is super cute... whoa baby.
Ogling aside, the story was so cute. It was just... true love. I know it's just a movie, but does this stuff happen in real life? Do you ever see love stories like this? I personally haven't ever seen it, but how do you know unless you're looking for it? Maybe someone else is having a storybook romance unfold right in front of them, and only they know. Maybe it happens often, but people don't realize it because you don't see everything someone does. You can see it in a movie of course, but you don't know if a person thinks about you all the time. Someone can say they do, but how often do you get that genuine kind of love? How do you know when someone says "I think about you all the time" out of love or infatuation? How do you even know the terms in which you'd say it? I don't know when I fell in love with Nick. I don't even know the general time. Maybe it's kinda always been there, like when something is dormant. That makes love sound like some kind of disease or something. Maybe it is. Love can really be a bitch.
Love,
Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment