Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Maybe I'm Just Crazy

Maybe meaning definitely and crazy meaning insane, this statement is true. My head just can't take it sometimes. I know I'm not the greatest person to be saying these things but for the love of God, find SOMETHING POSITIVE. If you're constantly negative, you're going to bring down the people around you. Yes, I'm learning this slowly, but please. Don't learn it after losing people who are important to you.

I can't say who is important and unimportant to me because I feel like some people would be surprised, good and bad. But I can say, life is what you make of it. Surround yourself with the kind of people you wish the world were made of, because they're what make up YOUR world. I'm trying to give some people extra chances, but when you're fucking with MY world, I'm not going to be happy with it. I know who is going to brighten my journey, and I'll be damned if I let someone change that with ease. Not to just one person specifically, open your eyes to the world around you. If you don't like your life, make a change. If you do, appreciate it with everything you can. With most things in life, you don't REALLY get a second chance. Once you screw up, you screw up and it's not easy to forget it. Relationships with people are like styrofoam. The first impression is the blank piece and after that, everything you write in it is going to stay. Every cut and scratch is going to be there every single day after that and you can't change that. People forgive, but people don't forget and because of that, you will never get a second chance once you break the styrofoam, no matter how much you try to glue, tape, or melt it back together. 

YOU are in control of your life. Love what you love and cut out what pains you. Sometimes love IS what pains you but remember that if it's really something you love, it shouldn't be hurting you.

Usually here is where I say to remember that you are loved and you deserve the world. While I still hold true to that, I hope you realize that just because you know you love someone, doesn't mean they do. Take time to let those people know, and don't always grasp the negative. 

After all, without sadness, how would we know what happiness is?

Until next time,
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment