Friday, February 17, 2012

My Life... It Might Like Me

Alright... I might just be on some emotional high right now, but it's awesome. I was informed yesterday that GVSU is making ASL Interpreting a major here next year. I know it might not seem like a big deal, but it really is! It's going to keep me at GVSU, and I don't know... I just feel like my life might be finally turning the direction I want to go. THIS is what I want to do, and I'm finally going to be able to say that and be CERTAIN about the major I'm choosing (as I've already changed it twice). It's hard to accurately explain how big of a deal this is to me, but my life is falling into place. For the first time in a loooooong time, I feel like I can look forward to the rest of my life.

Today I feel like I can take on the world. I finally feel a concrete feeling of happiness. Obviously I could go on and on about how happy I feel but that would just consist of me rambling and grinning at my computer. 

I can't help but to feel like this isn't all just chance. I told life that it's gonna turn around, and that's what's gonna happen.

This may or may not have something to do with my good mood, but try to smile at someone today. Say hello or just give a non-creepy grin. You never know what it will do for someone. ;)

Until next time,
I'm making life my bitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment