Losing hotass mc hot face's number. I met some guy at the bar at my sister's bachelorette party. He was suuuuper cute, sweet, and way funny. He asked for my number and I gave it to him, he texted me and I accidentally deleted it. AAAAGGGHHH. So instead of dating douchefag mc-I-ignore-my-girlfriend-for-weeks-at-a-time, I could be with someone who actually wants to come visit me, who gets excited to talk to me, who doesn't ignore me... you know. The good stuff.
Seriously, all I want is to be loved. Why am I settling for this shit? Continually lowering my standards for what reason? Why be in a relationship if you're not happy? It's supposed to go two ways, not one person trying to hold it up for the both of them. If you don't want to be with someone, fine. But don't drag them through the mud.
Ladies (and gentlemen), don't settle. You deserve the best. Find someone who loves you like you love them. Be happy with who you're with. Life's too short to be with someone who doesn't make you happy. Let hotass mc hot face take you out to lunch. ;)
Sincerely,
Too Fucking Cute For This
No comments:
Post a Comment