We'll see where this goes. How am I moving on so fast? I'd think that I'm just trying to get over the whole thing but... I don't care anymore. I don't have to worry about anything anymore. It feels nice. Hopefully we can be friends down the road, but we've tried that before. I know this is my blog but I'm gonna do my best not to talk about him anymore. He's not a part of my life anymore, and I don't have any hard feelings toward him. I truly wish him the best.
Moving on, my school's internet absolutely sucks. I shouldn't say that right now, cause I can actually load a video via youtube. It's awesome, I can't ever do that. And now I can't stop listening to Relient K. My friend asked me the other day if I liked them, and since then, that's all I can listen to.
OH OH. AND MY SLEEP SCHEDULE IS FIXED. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME?! Maybe not, because maybe you don't know me and maybe nobody reads this in the first place. Who knows. All I know is I fell asleep shortly after getting to watch The Walking Dead at 11. AND I woke up BEFORE my alarm told me to! I don't know the last time that happened... if it ever did.
I just got excited over going to sleep. My life is so lame. XD But hey, I went to Chuck E Cheese last week. And Dammit, I enjoyed it. Plus I made dinner last night, meatloaf and cheesy bacon mashed potatoes. They were awesome. We'll see about dinner tonight. Maybe I'll use my super-fantastic-special-amazing (right. lol) baking skills. Plus Colin and I are gonna make cookies tomorrow since it's Valentine's Day!
And to you, sometimes it's worth it to listen to your own advice. Whether they're your significant other or not, go make cookies with your best friend tomorrow. Or go go-karting. Or watch movies. Or don't. Spend time with people you love, even if that means pampering yourself. You deserve it. :)
Until next time,
I'll be smiling. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment