Sunday, February 12, 2012

Who I Am Hates Who I've Been

It's done. Finito, finished. Nick and I are done and we're not happening again. After talking with a mutual friend of ours, I realized that I'm really not in love with him anymore. I was in love with the idea that I might end up with my best friend, my high school sweetheart, but he's not that guy anymore. And I've changed a little as well. I don't really like that, and I'm changing it. Let's go, World. I'm sick of being me against you. Today I feel really optimistic. I feel cute, I feel fun, I feel like somebody is going to appreciate me today. Mostly though, I'm going to appreciate me. Fuck relying on others to make me happy. I'm an amazing person and well, I'm tired of forgetting that.

So today, I'm gonna play Resident Evil 4 and piss my pants at the Regenerators, I'm gonna watch The Walking Dead (WOO!!), rock out with Colin's badass headphones, and maybe play Call of Duty with Alex, my new "boyfriend". ;)

And to you, I hope today you feel like you can take on the world. You can.

Until later,
I play too much xbox.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment